The Benefits of Ishavasyam’s Vedic A2 Ghee
Among the many negative side-effects of modern chair-ridden sedentary lifestyles, joint pains and in particular knee pains are common problems. Our bodies need lubrication, which only traditionally produced ghee such as Vedic A2 Ghee can provide, as opposed to the synthetic commercial ghees that are commonly available. Apart from enhancing your daily meals deliciously and healthily, Vedic A2 Ghee can be alternatively used to help solve common lifestyle problems.
- To help cure headaches, snorting, migraines, sleeplessness, hair fall, untimely greying of hair, take 2 drops of warm ghee in each nostril before bed.
- To help cure joint pains, take 1 teaspoon of warm ghee with one glass of desi cow milk and half teaspoon turmeric at bed-time.
- Lowers bad cholesterol.
- A healthy option for Pregnant Ladies.
- Good for body-massaging newborns.
- Boost your metabolism by applying it on your roti, chapatti or dal.
- A super food for pregnant ladies, one teaspoon of daily intake boosts strength.
- Slow down your ageing process – make it a regular intake of your daily diet.
- Use it in Agnihotra fire which in turn purifies air and nearby surroundings.
Why we only use the Gir Cow’s A2 milk?
The Gir cow, also known as the Desi Cow, is the one of the oldest native Indian dairy cows that only has the A2 beta casein protein in their milk, thus called A2 milk. A1 milk which is most commonly found in dairy products, due to cross-breeding, contains a mutated beta-casein protein termed as A1. Thereby, the usage of A2 milk significantly increases the health benefits, and the Gir Cow is one of the few original native Indian cows, free from cross-breeding.
Ghee made from the Gir Cow’s A2 milk, i.e. Vedic A2 Ghee contains significant healing properties, and is absent the many harmful effects of commercial ghee. Its higher nutritional values includes Protein, Iron, Sodium, Calcium, Vitamin A, D, E along with Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids.
The many benefits of using the Desi Gir Cow’s A2 Milk in Vedic A2 Ghee includes:
- Preventing heart blockages
- Helping cure gastric problems
- Wound recovery
- Treating of broken bones
- Effective joint massage
- Helping with Insomnia
- Curing headaches
- Combating Asthma
- Lowering Bad Cholesterol
Among the more wondrous benefits of using Vedic A2 Ghee, which is made from the Gir Cow’s A2 milk, is that it slows down one’s aging process and also makes your voice soft and melodious.